- COSMOS Testbed Overview
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Resources, Services and APIs
- Hardware Info
- RF Policies & Compliance
Full-duplex (FD) wireless is an emerging wireless technology allowing for simultaneous transmission and reception on the same frequency channel. To support research into FD, two FD transceivers have been integrated into the COSMOS Sandbox !#2.
Details about the Gen-2 FD hardware may be found here, and a tutorial on how to utilize the hardware and run experiments may be found here.
Integrated Gen-2 FD transceiver
For more information about the integration of the FDE-based FD transceivers in COSMOS, please read:
- Manav Kohli, Tingjun Chen, Mahmood Baraani Dastjerdi, Jackson Welles, Ivan Seskar, Harish Krishnaswamy, and Gil Zussman, “Open-access full-duplex wireless in the ORBIT and COSMOS testbeds,” in Proc. ACM MobiCom’20 Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental evaluation & CHaracterization (WiNTECH) (to appear) (invited), Sep. 2020 (Download)
- Manav Kohli, Tingjun Chen, Jackson Welles, Mahmood Baraani Dastjerdi, Jakub Kolodziejski, Michael Sherman, Ivan Seskar, Harish Krishnaswamy, and Gil Zussman, “Demo: Remote experimentation with open-access full-duplex wireless in the COSMOS testbed,” in Proc. ACM MobiCom’20 (to appear), Sep. 2020. (Download)
- Tingjun Chen, Jackson Welles, Manav Kohli, Mahmood Baraani Dastjerdi, Jakub Kolodziejski, Michael Sherman, Ivan Seskar, Harish Krishnaswamy, and Gil Zussman, “Experimentation with full-duplex wireless in the COSMOS testbed“, Proc. IEEE ICNP’19 Workshop Midscale Education and Research Infrastructure and Tools (MERIT), Oct. 2019 (Download)
Last modified 11 months ago Last modified on Apr 22, 2022, 12:15:56 PM
- fullduplex.jpg (1.9 MB ) - added by 3 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.