- COSMOS Testbed Overview
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Resources, Services and APIs
- Hardware Info
- RF Policies & Compliance
Chrome Remote Desktop Setup Page
Chrome Remote Desktop is a Google developed client-server framework that allows for remote desktop access to (in this case) a headless machine. In order to access a node that has Chrome Remote Desktop server side installed, you need to:
Access the remote access page on your local Chrome browser and hit the Begin button:
Copy the command line with the token to you clipboard by selecting the target OS Copy button (icon to the right of the command line content pane - example below points at the copy button for the Linux platform)
As shown in the above figure, the service will prompt you (twice) for a PIN number that will be needed in the next step as an additional security feature.
Important note: Chrome Remote Desktop authorization toke can't be saved with the image and will not "survive" reboots i.e. you will have to re-authorize access every time node is booted!
- Step1.png (54.9 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step2.png (63.2 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step3.png (59.9 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step4.png (95.4 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step5.png (67.5 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step6.png (43.6 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step6a.png (32.0 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Step7.png (99.5 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
- Paste.png (131.5 KB ) - added by 7 months ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip