|Version 51 (modified by 7 months ago) ( diff ),|
- COSMOS Testbed Overview
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Resources, Services and APIs
- Hardware Info
- RF Policies & Compliance
COSMOS Testbed Overview
The COSMOS (Cloud enhanced Open Software defined MObile wireless testbed for city-Scale deployment) project is aimed at design, development and deployment of an advanced wireless city-scale testbed in order to support real-world experimentation on next-generation wireless technologies and applications.
Participants and Funding
The COSMOS testbed is being deployed in West Harlem, New York City with technical focus on ultra-high-bandwidth and low-latency wireless communications with tightly coupled edge computing, and emphasis on the millimeter-wave (mmWave) radio communications and dynamic optical switching.
- New users, please follow the guide at Getting Started
- More details on the project are available on the main website.
- More Overview information can be found at these subpages, and the navigation on the right.
Reference Paper and DOI
The following paper describes the project vision and key technologies as well as the development, deployment, and outreach efforts. We would appreciate it if you cite this paper when publishing results obtained using the COSMOS testbed.
- Raychaudhuri, I. Seskar, G. Zussman, T. Korakis, D. Kilper, T. Chen, J. Kolodziejski, M. Sherman, Z. Kostic, X. Gu, H. Krishnaswamy, S. Maheshwari, P. Skrimponis, and C. Gutterman, “Challenge: COSMOS: A city-scale programmable testbed for experimentation with advanced wireless,” in Proc. ACM MOBICOM’20, 2020." (Download) https://doi.org/10.1145/3372224.3380891