|Version 9 (modified by 21 months ago) ( diff ),|
- COSMOS Testbed Overview
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Resources, Services and APIs
- Hardware Info
- RF Policies & Compliance
A number of tutorials are provided enabling users to quickly pick up various aspects of the COSMOS testbed. They are grouped based on functionality and are mostly focused on sandboxes in order to alleviate the pressure on the main testbed.
Sub-6 GHz tutorials:
To check COSMOS wired network performance one can use the iperf tutorial.
Number of tutorials are related to virtualization including: service migration in container environment
- Open source 4G SDR tutorial based on OpenAirInterface (OAI) code
- Interdigital 5G Performance system tutorial
The tutorials in this group can be used as a starting point for experimentation with the two major Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Management and Orchestration (MANO) platforms:
- The Linux Foundation ONAP project tutorial
- The Open Source MANO (OSM) an ETSI initiative tutorial