|Version 10 (modified by 8 weeks ago) ( diff ),|
- COSMOS Testbed Overview
- Getting Started
- User Guide
- Resources, Services and APIs
- Hardware Info
- RF Policies & Compliance
Resources, Services and APIs
Everything that Experimenters can interact with is referred to as a Resource
To run an experiment, you will configure the resources that you need.
- capable of having disk images loaded and saved
- users can log into them with ssh after provisioning
- Software Defined Radios
- FPGA images loaded with UHD
- Radio paramaters controlled with UHD or other API
- RF Frontends
- api to control switches, filters, and gain
- Network switches
- connectivity defined with API
- Optical Devices
- space switch, roadms, and other devices controlled with optical config service
Note, some resources will fall into more than one of the above categories, such as a compute machine with integrated SDR, like the USRP 2974
A number of services is availabe for experimenters to manage various aspects of domains and resources. These include:
- RF Switch management service: service for management of RF switches in various sandbox nodes.
- Nodal RF control service: management of the RF front-end in large and medium outdoor nodes.
- default topo.png (237.6 KB ) - added by 6 weeks ago.
- SDN_control_1.png (13.4 KB ) - added by 6 weeks ago.
- SDN_control_2.png (218.1 KB ) - added by 6 weeks ago.
- Ryu Optical SDN User Guide.pptx (300.9 KB ) - added by 6 weeks ago.
- COSMOS_optical_topology.png (248.7 KB ) - added by 6 weeks ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip